CWG Architecture and Interiors is offering an exciting interior design opportunity in Helena, Montana. The Interior Designer
will collaborate with dynamic and innovative architects; a designer; and office, marketing, and project managers in a firm that is growing with the city of Helena. This is an opportunity to lead CWG’s interior design efforts and partner with the principals.
Here's what we're looking for - the successful candidate will:
- have completed a degree, primary area of study in interior design plus one year of related professional experience;
The Interior Designer will:
- focus on customer satisfaction when assisting clients to determine design goals, select materials, and responding to client concerns;
- have the ability to oversee installations and design elements;
- demonstrate an interest in individual customer design styles, offer real-world projects experience, and encourage opportunities for collaboration with other designers in a design studio environment;
- personify and elevate CWG’s company culture with a quality work ethic, embody an innovative and solution-oriented demeanor, and feel passion for the work;
- self-motivate towards continuous improvement and the acquisition of knowledge and technology developments;
- communicate effectively to contribute positivity to high-performance work environment and culture of excellence that best serves CWG’s clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- obtained an interior design certification such as the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ);
- completed computer-aided design (CAD) coursework.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Mission - To create a client-centered design experience through collaboration.
- Vision - to combine our knowledge, experience, and diversity to build inspiring connections between people and design.
- Values - People. We treat people right by putting people first. Teamwork. We find better solutions through collaboration. Passion. We strive to go beyond what is expected.
- Cultureal Benefits - Selected applicants will have opportunity to participate in a monthly ‘Lunch and Learn’ series; complementary continued education; mentorship and guidance; a supportive environment to share ideas; volunteer opportunities; and social “Safety Meetings”. To that end, staff gather every Friday at 4pm for Blackfoot Beer, snacks and to debrief the work week. CWG also hosts birthday celebrations; an annual community partnership “Don’t Fence Me In Run”; summer hours; paid holidays; CWG swag and clothing; a family-friendly atmosphere; a stocked fridge and occasional morning treats; work in the historic downtown mansion district; and the chance to get to know some great co-workers in a positive and collaborative environment!
- Location Benefits - Helena, Montana is home to extensive outdoor and recreational opportunities including top-ranked mountain-biking trails, more than 70 miles of hiking trails and easy-access trailheads, fishing, camping, water recreation and skiing! Helena is centrally located to Montana’s other major cities, national parks and airports. The capital city also boasts a growing (and world-class) brewery scene, arts venues, charming downtown business district and walking mall, and a competitive cost of living and quality of life.
- Traditional Benefits - CWG offers competitive pay; health insurance with a health savings account; paid holidays; vacation and sick leave; a SEP account with annual employer contributions; and profit sharing. Part-time employees remain eligible for pro-rated paid time off and profit-sharing.
CWG Architecture is proud to support employees toward satisfying careers in architecture and design, that also honor work/life balance. You will have opportunities to cultivate your career with professionals who work diligently and have families and diverse passions outside of the office. Whether it’s a road or river trip, a restoration or dirt bike challenge, our interests spark collective creativity and momentum to thrive at CWG!
Pay range upon hire:
$22.62 - $23.77 / hour depending upon qualifications.
If you’re interested in learning more about a career with CWG, please go to our website at https://cwg-architects.com/.
Submit an updated resume and letter stating why you’d like to pursue this opportunity with CWG, to email@example.com
We will review completed applications as they are received.
This position is open until filled. CWG is an equal opportunity employer.